Flower & White Merangz

Meringues have been my favourite sweet treat since when I was a child and going to the patisserie with my grandma, my usual choice was for two half meringues with whipped cream in the middle. Growing up I didn't change  my tastes and when I see a meringue, I go weak on my knees. The day I've came across the Flower & White Merangz  I' ve hit sweet treats jackpot.
This Pavlova with berry fruits and three flavours of delicious meringues : Vanilla, Strawberry and Chocolate is a great centrepiece for an afternoon tea, with its light layers. Being naturally gluten free, fat free and suitable for vegetarians, this sweet treat is perfect for everyone with a food intolerance.

Light bites of Flower & White Merangz are the treat du jour at a party or corporate event. The choice of flavours are quite a few, I'm very much intrigued by Salted Caramel and Pistachio. Checking the website at www.flowerandwhite.co.uk you can find out about markets and fairs they are participating.
Flower & White is always present at several food events where you can buy their specialities. This year they teamed up with Wyevale Garden Centres to offer  a limited edition range which includes these delicious Merangz Giants and Merangz Pavs in three yummy flavours: Vanilla, Strawberry and Chocolate, all dusted up with some gold glitter, perfect for Christmas. The boxes  are sturdy enough to preserve them. www.wyevalegardencentres.co.uk

Flower & White Merangz are slow baked using a traditional Swiss recipe and they are made by using British free range  egg whites and  adding natural flavours and essences. Flower & White doesn't produce only meringues but they've got a range of delicious desserts like the Inbe Tweeners, heavenly sponges filled with handmade curds, compotes and butter cream, Muffinz which are light muffins, handmade with the best of ingredients and Cracking Custardz, a dessert so indulgent that you must sample it.



Comments

Popular Posts