Recipe: Pasta with Cream, Tuna and Bottarga

Tuna and pasta are always very popular when cooking and adding cream just makes everything tastier. Here I have added some bottarga at the end instead of sprinkling parmesan cheese given that fish and parmesan cheese are not really the best of food pairings.
We will need pasta, I have chosen La Molisana "Butterfly" shape, an onion, a packet of Valsoia Oat  Cuisine which I have used instead of cream, for who is lactose intolerant, extra virgin olive oil, Grilled Tuna Fillets by L'Isola d'Oro and Bottarga L'Isola d'Oro.
With my half - moon knife I have chopped the onion very finely. I think that the half- moon knife is the best for chopping herbs and vegetable.
In my wok I have heated some extra virgin olive oil and then I have added the onion chopped mixing well so they are coated by the oil and brown them a bit but don't burn them.
Add the Grilled Tuna Fillets by L'Isola d'Oro and let flavour it while in a pan you are bringing to boil salted water to cook the pasta. All my sauces are ready by the time the pasta is cooked, so very quick to prepare.
Add the vegetable cream. I have used this version but if you don't have any milk intolerances single cream is fine and if you can find the long life cooking cream  great too. Mix evenly so everything is coated and let simmer a bit in order to have  a creamy texture.
Once the pasta is cooked " al dente" drain it and add it to the wok stirring it in so that the sauce is spread evenly and all the pasta is properly coated.
Sprinkle some Bottarga L'Isola d'Oro and serve. You will find a very delicate taste with flavour. www.lisoladoro.it







Comments

Popular Posts